- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1276 days ago
- Contract type
Applications invited for the position of part time Night Manager at one of our 4 star hotels. The position will be to provide exceptional service for our guests with key responsibility for the safety and security of the hotel throughout the night. To carry out basic reception duties, clean the public areas to a high standard amongst others.
Previous experience of working in a hotel environment or similar an advantage but not a necessity as training will be provided. The position requires an outgoing person with a mature approach, good communication skills and the ability to work well as part of the team.
The shifts that are on offer are Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. These may change if holiday cover is required. The person will be expected to work over the Christmas period subject to rota, this will be worked out fairly with the other night manager.
Employment will be subject to a full CRB check.