- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1557 days ago
- Contract type
We're looking for someone to help pick up our two boys (3 and 5) from nursery and school, and offer them a happy and secure time in our home until we get home from work. Hours will typically be either 1pm-6pm or 3pm-6pm (depending on candidate's availability), Mon-Thurs in school term time only.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Must have full CRB disclosure, full clean driving license and experience of caring for children under 5.