- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1486 days ago
- Contract type
We're looking for someone to help us with our two children, a very happy 4 year old girl and a lovely little boy aged 19months.
We need someone to be at home with them all day monday, and to drop off and collect them from Nursery Tuesday to Friday.
We are looking for some fun, gentle and caring, who we can rely on to proactively look after them, have fun with them and continue to create a warm nurturing environment for them. There may be additional days when we need extra help too. Our daughter will be starting school in September so we'd ideally be looking for additional help across school holidays. This is a great long term opportunity for the right person.
We live in a lovely house in Crouch End, and currently the children go to nursery just 10minute walk away.
Ability to drive is helpful, but not essential.
if this is of interest we can't wait to hear from you!
Peter and Marie