- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1026 days ago
- Contract type
Part Time Kennel Assistant
Part time kennel assistant required for a well-respected and council-licensed dog breeding programme in North East Fife. Duties will involve feeding, exercising and playing with the dogs, as well as cleaning kennels and keeping our facilities in excellent condition.
The most suitable candidate will be a natural dog-lover first and foremost, but will also be fit and able to deal with medium-sized dogs, energetic, patient, reliable and thorough in their work. Professional experience with dogs would be beneficial, but not essential as full training will be provided.
Must have own transport as our location is not accessible by public transport. The position requires approximately 20 hours per week, and will entail weekend work.
To apply, please email us detailing why you feel that you would be suitable for the position and attach your CV so that we can assess your previous experience.