- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1398 days ago
- Contract type
New business is seeking part-time florist (mornings) Tues to Friday to make up bouquets/bunches for a market stall.
Work levels will fluctuate according to demand.
A flair for the 'creative' appreciated.
Can work from home if preferred but needs to be West Bristol, i.e Avonmouth, Shirehampton, Sea Mills, etc.
Hours and wages by negotiation.
Please be aware of the legal requirements to be entitled to work in the UK.