- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1578 days ago
- Contract type
Abbeyfield Bearsden (accommodating up to 10 elderly residents) requires a relief cook/ housekeeper for 1 day per week and emergency cover.
We are looking for a person who enjoys doing home cooking and baking which would satisfy the needs of the elderly. Menus are constructed in conjunction with the housekeeper to ensure a healthy and balanced diet.
Although a cooking qualification is not essential we would ask you to demonstrate competence by preparing a meal under the supervision of our resident housekeeper.
The hours of work are 9am to 2pm and 4pm to 7pm during which a lunch and high tea are prepared for the residents. In addition you would be responsible for the general running of the house and any needs of the residents.
Rate of pay : £9.25 per hour