- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1049 days ago
- Contract type
Morrison Watts Property Job Description.
Part-time accompanied viewer role
Up-to 20 Hrs per week, £ 7ph PAYE + Commission.
Hours possibly increasing as the business grows as well as covering annual leave.
Start date as soon as we find the right candidate.
Clean driving license and a car is a must.
Founded 3 years ago, we are an internet based lettings, management and maintenance company based on Burley Rd in Leeds.
Working 5 x 4hr shifts per week carrying out accompanied viewings for the professional house share side of the business
• Carrying out accompanied viewings
• Preparing properties for viewings
• Managing rooms coming empty to minimise void periods
• Source new properties/opportunities
• Liaise with landlords to manage improvements
We are looking for someone who is intelligent, innovative, confident and enthusiastic, experience in lettings is a plus but not essential, sales ability and an eye for an opportunity is a must. The person must be polite, literate and take pride in their appearance.
Telesales experience and also proven success is vital.
Payable for each let achieved
If you think you have what it takes and want to apply for an interview then please send your CV and covering letter by email only.
No time wasters and no recruitment agencies please.