- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1455 days ago
- Contract type
We are a local Software Development/ Web Design/Maintenance business looking for a whizz kid who is capable of fixing clients (business/residential) computers and laptops.
Perfect opportunity for a student. Must be in the Chelmsford area
Main Problems which we deal with are:
Running very slow
Power problems/ Power socket breakage
Virus, Malware , Spyware and Trojans
Hard drive corruption / Hard drive failure/Blue Screen
Operating system upgrades Windows 7
Data recovery/data transfer
Graphic chip repair/ Motherboard repair- replacement
Any knowledge on the aspects below would also be a huge advantage but not essential:
Network setup, email server management or external email hosting, backup solutions, anti-virus licensing, software license management (legal compliance), industry systems Windows problems, printer problems, WLANs, LANs