- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1274 days ago
- Contract type
We are seeking to appoint a part-qualified ACCA or CIMA candidate with previous property or client accountant experience to join our accounts team at our Head Office in Camden with an immediate start. The accounts team handles over £30m worth of transactions annually and produces statements of account for 1,500 landlords on a monthly basis.
The company is an award winning lettings specialist with 6 offices across London. As a company we are dedicated to staff development, and all employees are encouraged to work towards an additional professional qualification. In addition to a generous CPD allowance with paid study leave, we are offering £25k + bonus + benefits.
The role will take in all elements of accountancy:
1. interacting with clients on a daily basis
2. bank reconciliations and regulatory compliance
3. assisting in preparation of management accounts and VAT returns
4. working with the sales team to resolve billing issues
5. reporting directly to Head of Accounts and Finance Director
Features of programme:
1. £25k basic + bonus
2. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
3. Allowance towards ACCA/CIMA programme and paid study leave
4. Strong performance rewarded by pay rises and bonus payments
5. Regular company sponsored social events and annual overseas incentive trip
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by December 15th.
N.B. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted
NO Recruitment Agents please