- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1000 days ago
- Contract type
We are looking to take on a new intern to work with us in our marketing team. The main work will involve organising our guestlist for our 4 main parties each week, running our social media including Twitter and Facebook and working on some new material for our website. The position is 3 days per week (12pm - 7pm).
This is a great opportunity to get started in a career in marketing and/or event management. We are a small team that works closely together and we believe that everyone's opinion counts. You be taught a wide range of skills and marketing techniques using social media including Twitter and Facebook and get the chance to be creative and design some new marketing ideas to expand our company.
The ideal candidates must be great on the phone, bubbly, enthusiastic, and ideally with a keen interest in events management or the nightlife industry.
This is a 3 month internship. Travel expenses will be paid monthly and you will have the opportunity to earn money through promoting our nights.
All applicants must live in London. Our office is located 5 minutes walk from Tottenham Hale tube station.
To apply, please send your CV, a profile photo and a short covering letter detailing why you are interested in this opportunity at Capital A List. Due to high volume of applications, unfortunately generic covering letters will be disregarded.