- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1542 days ago
- Contract type
Law firm based in Birmingham city center are looking for suitable candidates in a variety of roles for a new legal and research department.
This would suit individuals who are seeking a career in law, marketing, sales and research.
The roles are flexible and hours of work are negotiable. The roles are unpaid however may lead to a full time/part-time position upon successful completion of the probationary period.
The candidate must possess an ability to take responsibility within their capabilities and be ready and willing to learn.
If you are interested, please email your CV along with a covering note.
You will be contacted if your CV shows us that you might be the right candidate for the positions.
Closing date for applications is Friday 16 March 2012.