- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1558 days ago
- Contract type
MeltingPosts.com is a UK-based web magazine dedicated to covering digital culture, social media and technology.
We are looking for someone to join our team as a blogger. You will have a chance to learn about publishing, reviewing products, ins and outs of running a website. Your job will involve helping us cover latest technology and social media trends, doing research, gathering information and publishing online content.
You must have a passion for technology, media and design aspect of things. Web knowledge is not essential as we will teach you all the ins and outs. The job will involve a trial period of 2 weeks.
The application process is in two stages. First please send us your cv, no cover letter. Then go to our Facebook page and tell us what you think the future holds for social media. Your answer can include aspects of business, technology and education.
Melting Posts on Facebook url: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Melting-Posts/221105287929376
Please note due to a large volume of applications we can not respond to each one individually but we will try our hardest to keep you informed.