- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1423 days ago
- Contract type
Need one off 1-2 hour work in Central London outside Indian Embassy for a social cause. The cause is to inform Indian authorities regarding misuse of certain laws and Human Rights violations in India. You would be required to dictate a powerpoint presentation and take some photos of the 'Dharna'. Most suitable for an asian lady/girl who has spare 1-2 hours time between 11AM and 5PM on 18th August 2012. Kindly let me know if you would be available. The work is exciting, fun and you will be paid for it! Cant ask for more ;)