- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1024 days ago
- Contract type
We are two Dementia Care Home in Bournemouth / Poole who do things a bit differently from most care homes!
We use a model of dementia care that focuses on building on individual's strengths and retained skills whilst supporting them in the areas where they need the most help.
Our residents are encouraged to live as independently as possible and as a carer you will be playing a key role in making this happen. If you want to work with older people to enhance their lives and don't mind every day being different from the day before then this job is perfect for you.
You might be working as a healthcare assistant already and be feeling disillusioned or wanting more of a challenge? Or maybe you want to come back to care after a break and feel you need the support of a professional and caring team? Perhaps you have never done this sort of work but want to make caring your career?
We are not put off by applicants who have never done this sort of work before as many Homes are. We provide extensive in-house training of the very highest quality as well as a comprehensive 4 day Dementia Training Course that you will not be offered anywhere else! Also unlike nmost providers of care WE DO NOT CHARGE you for the excellent training you will receive as long as you give us 8 weeks notice of your intention to leave our employment to give us the chance to recruit to your post!!
We reward loyalty and commitment and recognise that our staff are our greatest resource. Our staff have opportunities for progression and development and receive excellent support to help them to do their job as effectively as possible.
If you want to find out more about us, call Lesley on 01202 763367 for our Poole Care Home and Claire on 01202 428132 for our Bournemouth Care Home.