- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1558 days ago
- Contract type
Live in or full time nanny/housekeeper required near Reading/ Newbury area (40 minutes from London, just off junction 12 of the M4) to start asap working with family of four, children aged between 6 and 10 years old.
Aspects of the job to include cooking/ preparing meals. Opportunity to travel with the family overseas throughout the year. Driving license preferable but not essential. Good accommodation and remuneration package offered. References required. Working couple will be considered if partner has maintenance/ handyman skills.