- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1436 days ago
Hello there, I have over 2 years experience of working with children within a nursery and as a nanny. I hold an NVQ Level 2 qualification in children's care, learning and development, and will soon be going on to do my Level 3 in september. I am paediatric first aid trained and have also been CRB checked. I can also drive.
I am available to work as soon as possible so if any of this ad interests you or you have any questions then please contact me.