- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 834 days ago
- Contract type
Our property management company is seeking two skilled labourers to deliver maintenance services in cooperation with our portfolio managers.
The ideal candidates will have a background in property maintenance and a skill set that includes a working knowledge of:
Basic plumbing (including the ability to replace terminals and fixtures, diagnosing and fixing blocked foul drains and gutters, etc.)
Basic electrical (including the ability to repair switches and sockets)
Roofing (including the ability to diagnose and temporarily patch leaks)
Flooring (including carpet, tile, lino and laminate)
Painting and general remodelling skills
Applicants can expect to be tested on their general building and construction knowledge, and the successful party will enjoy a constant daily workload and competitive pay.
Please reply with your CV and a coverletter.
Questions can be directed to Nathan at 07903 012234.