- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1152 days ago
- Contract type
Multi-Drop Operators with Multi-Drop Delivery Drivers in and around the Wrexham area
Yodel is a leading UK parcel delivery company that puts the customer at the heart of its services and are looking to recruit new contractors - 'Service Partners'
If you have the following qualities and are keen to run your own business then read on:-
Collection and delivery courier experience
Excellent business acumen
A Service Partner is an independent limited company providing collection and delivery services to a high standard by managing several full time routes, whilst taking full responsibility for their own employees and contractors performance.
Service Partners are a very important part of the Yodel operation. They add value to our business by:-
- Having comprehensive industry experience
- Providing the kind of delivery and collection service that Yodel and our customers expect at all times
- Achieving delivery and collection quality standards
Service Partners should engage highly motivated individuals with a strong focus on customer service and a good understanding of the collection and delivery business.
Potential earnings for a Service Partner will be determined by collection & delivery volumes and agreed rates. Service Partner invoices will be paid on a monthly basis.