- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1503 days ago
- Contract type
Rate is £8 per hour. Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 12:30pm (4 hours), plus some Saturdays. This is a temp job possibly only for a month.
We are looking for a temp person with some IT skills. You do not need any official experience or qualifications just an interest in IT, and a big interest in being helpful and working hard. Any experience installing software, or fixing laptops, etc, would be beneficial, but not a requirement.
You need to be young at heart and energetic because you will be setting up training rooms for us and carrying equipment around, and you also need to be friendly, helpful, and genuinely interested in computers, printers, etc. You will also help with the administration of some exams that run on our premises.
We are based in SE1, and would prefer someone local, but will consider other locations as long as you are within 30 minutes commute. You need to be available to do more hours if needed.
- Friendly, Happy and Helpful
- Genuine interest in IT
Nice to have skills (but not required)
- Carpet Laying
- Painting Walls
If you are interested please let me know the following:
1. Your full name
2. Male or female
3. Post code where you live
4. Full birth date
5. Can you do any of the 'nice to have' skills listed above? Please list if you do.
5. Why is this job right for you?