- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1271 days ago
My name is Esther and I'm from Catalonia,Spain.I'm 44 years old and I have a lot of experience with children.
I started babysitting for families in my neighbourhood when I was 14 and I've worked for two families as a Nanny for a total of 10 years looking after two adorable little boys.
I'm looking for a full time,long term position as a LIVE IN Nanny in central London,with a nice family with one or two children starting next April.
I speak fluent English.I'm currently studying Italian and I speak basic French too.
Maybe you would like your child/children to learn Spanish? Or maybe you speak it and would like someone to practice it with?
I have a great sense of humour and I don't smoke or drink.
I'm a very good swimmer and enjoy singing,going for walks,reading all kind of books,and drawing. I also enjoy knitting and crocheting because they are both very relaxing.
Other interests are going to the theatre,to the cinema and to museums to see art exhibitions.
I studied piano for four years and music for six.I used to sing in a choir for many years.
I come from a musical family,my younger sister is a music and piano teacher and my mother plays piano.
I'm responsible,patient,warm,trustworthy and very caring.I have a lot of energy and enjoy playing with children because I feel like a child myself.I also enjoy teaching them new things. We could do so many activities together like,colouring,finger painting,making puzzles,reading,singing,story telling,modeling with dough or clay,crafts,baking and so on.Also outdoor activities like swimming,going to the park,to the library,the zoo etc.
I'm first Aid and CPR certified (valid until 2015) and have a Food hygiene certificate.
I've done a childcare course and I've recently finished a baby massage workshop.
This month I've also started a nutrition course at the Spanish Open University.
I'M CURRENTLY IN SPAIN,but we can chat through skype.
If you are interested and need more details,CV or references do not hesitate to contact me.
Please when contacting me tell me a little bit about you: number and age of children,location,hours, etc.
Hope to hear from you soon!
I'M NOT LOOKING FOR AN AU-PAIR JOB
NO AGENCIES PLEASE