- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1590 days ago
- Contract type
We are a small London based firm looking for a team player who is both creative and can think for themselves. The Freedom graduate marketing, SEO and media internship scheme is a 3 month role which will see you involved in a wide variety of business functions and the possibility of full time employment. This is an excellent opportunity to get in a fast growing an exciting company.
The position will be to work alongside the marketing and sales Director and the main duties the marketing person will be engaged in are as follows:
o Manage relationships with new markets.
o Help produce marketing and PR material, both on and offline.
o Contact new media partners.
o Manage marketing campaigns and online media
o Ad hoc admin and office duties
o A grasp of Microsoft office and Photoshop would be useful
o Some Affiliate management
o Work alongside our marketing firm with various campaigns.
This is an unpaid internship lasting between 3 months.. You will be required to work Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm, with a one hour lunch break. Freedom will cover your travel expenses to and from work and any work related expenses. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries about how the role would work for you.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
o A flexible and adaptable mentality
o Interest in writing editorials and blogs
o An outgoing personality with good people-skills
o Strong written and verbal communication skills
o Good commercial awareness and knowledge of business
o A knowledge of the web, online media, and web technology
Please ensure you attach your CV when replying to this ad