- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1566 days ago
- Contract type
SORAPOL is a new London based Fashion Brand, which launched in October 2011, with our first collection 'True Colours', Spring/Summer 2012.
We are currently working on our second collection, which will be launched in March 2012.
We are currently looking for manual/hand embroiderers.
Whilst the position is voluntary, we are able to cover travel expenses.
Hours are flexible - it can be part time or full time.
Our working hours are 10am-9pm, 7 days a week, so you will be able to come in whenever is best for you.
Can you please email Adele, with examples of your work and a copy of your CV, and she will get back to you about arranging an interview.