- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1277 days ago
- Contract type
Wanted Man/Girl 'Friday' to help us with our garden, hot tub maintenance, possible DIY and pets (large boisterous dogs, cats & chickens)! We are possibly looking for the impossible. We need somebody (a non smoker) for a minimum of one day a week (flexible as to which day) but more importantly someone who is available to 'live in' for occasional weekends and longer periods to house and pet sit. Due to the boisterous nature of the dogs it would not be possible to bring other pets or children to the house.
Would suit an active retired person, but definitely someone with a sense of humour!
Our priority is to find someone we can trust with out pets and home, but who also has a passion for gardening and who will help us develop it further from the mainly blank canvas it currently is.
References will be required and you must have your own transportation.