- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1546 days ago
We are currently employed as managers of a grade 2 listed building in the south east we manage fifty university students, Im English and my partner is Italian with an excellent level of both written and spoken English she is qualified to degree level in promotion and tourism management and is five exams from a master degree in business. We have both live in and live out experience. I have 16 years building and maintenance experience; I have been living and working in quality hotels and private households for some years now, I have management experience as you can see on my cv and Im more than willing to take on management duties as well as controlling and acting on maintenance. I have a health and safety building certificate and first aid, I have a level 2 food certificate and cooking experience, I understand what needs to be done on a small budget without sacrificing quality and customer needs or your expectances. Im experienced in online bookings, licensing laws, up selling, advertising, cellar management, housekeeping, guest relations and reception. We love meeting new people, we are friendly, punctual, trustworthy, honest, reliable, hardworking, and loyal and we take pride in our work and appearance. We have a hands on and pro-active work ethic and we are passionate and committed to delivering unrivalled customer care. Thank you for taking the time to read our application please dont hesitate to contact us if you would like any more information. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.