- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 2058 days ago
- Contract type
LUCAS card test booking (the new london underground entry permit that is now valid for 3 years) for self employed individuals. Cost is £100.
Items necessary for attending the test:
- Valid ID (driving licence, ID or passport for EU nationals, or passport with valid working or self employed visa for non EU nationals)
- UTR letter (any letter from the tax office with the UTR unique tax reference on it - most letters from them have it at the top)
- National Insurance number
- Proof of address (driving licence, utility bill or bank statement)
Test times normally at 08:30, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00 but now available late tests on thursdays at 21:00 and 22:30.
Please call 07973255824 or e-mail for more info and available dates.