- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 733 days ago
- Contract type
I am a mother of a Cambridge student. He is fully occupied by school works, so I am helping to look for female student partner attending May Ball Cambridge with my son, wishing both of you may have a wonderful memory during this event. We will be responsible for all the expenses. If you are blonde, talkative, age 19-22 and with a honest and sincere attitude toward this opportunity, it is welcomed to send your profile to me.