- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1560 days ago
im looking to seek employment within the hairdressing industry,glasgow area.I have a huge passion for hair and beauty always trying to keep up with the latest tends and looking up how to do them.I have experience of being a 1st year junior so i know all the responsibilities i.e great customer service making there experience the best it can be,making drinks,cleaning,washing hair,some blowdrying and learning about the hairdressing industry.
I am willing to do a work trial show what skills i already have.
I have a upto date cv i would be happy to send.
Thanks very much to everyone that reads this,hopefully someone can help me get my dream job.