- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 713 days ago
- Contract type
Call Nicola or Sophie for an immediate interview: 020 7089 2644
Shelter are the UK's leading housing homelessness charity providing housing advice to well over 170,000 people a year helping them find and keep a home.
What does homelessness mean to you?
Homelessness means not having a home - most people who are homeless don't sleep on the street. Even if you have a roof over your head you can still be homeless.
So what can you do to help?
You could become a part of the biggest in house street fundraising campaign in the UK. In house means you'll be fundraising for Shelter directly through approaching members of the public on the street.
The hours are Mon-Fri 10-6pm, with a fantastic hourly rate of pay starting at £7.50 p/h going up to £8p/h after a month. If you are hungry for progression ,you could become a team-leader really quickly!
All we need from you is for you to be 18+, available full-time for a minimum of 3 months, for you to have exceptional communication skills and a passion to help people in the UK.
Call Nicola or Sophie for an immediate interview: 02070892644