- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1167 days ago
- Contract type
A POSITION HAS BECOME AVAILABLE IN A BUSY BACKPACKERS/HOTEL IN THE WEST END.
THE POSITION IS AROUND 28 HOURS PER WEEK AND FROM THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED 12 HOURS FOR YOUR ACCOMMODATION AND BILLS.
THE ACCOMMODATION WILL BE SHARED WITH ONE OTHER PERSON IN A DORM STYLE ROOM WITH SHARED BATHROOM AND SHARED KITCHEN.
THE IDEAL APPLICANT WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING :-
YOU MUST SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS POSITION.
YOU MUST BE IN EDINBURGH AS INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD THIS WEEKEND.
PLEASE APPLY WITH A CV AND RECENT PHOTOGRAPH IF POSSIBLE.