- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1172 days ago
- Contract type
ARE YOU A GREAT CARER, LOOKING FOR LIVE-IN CARE WORK? Apply online now!
* Up to £595.00 per week.
* Great support from our friendly and experienced team.
* Placement specific training/induction
* Well supported placements with a variety of clients
* Some experience will be to your advantage, but not all placements require previous experience - it's more about a willingness to help and learn.
* Fluent English is essential, as you will be in sole charge of a client in their own home.
* The majority of our placements require our carers to have a clean driver's licence, but we do have some non-driving placements available.
* A great attitude and caring nature goes with the job - we take pride in the high quality of carers we offer to our clients.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW. www.trinityhomecare.co.uk
Earn up to £595 per week.
Self employed; we do not deduct for tax and national insurance
Client specific training where required
24/7 support from our friendly care management team
Usual assignments minimum 6 weeks, ideally at least 3 months. Some shorter placements available.
WHAT BEING A LIVE-IN CARER INVOLVES:
Living in the homes of elderly private clients, in greater London and also all over mainland Britain. NB As our carers are in sole charge of vulnerable adults they must speak fluent English
* A TrinityCompanion will mainly assist with housekeeping (cooking, shopping, washing, ironing, light cleaning, companionship etc)
* A TrinityCarer will assist with personal care (assisting the client with some of dressing, washing, continence, medication, moving and handling etc) or possibly look after someone with dementia
* A TrinitySpecialist will work with clients with more complex needs and you might assist with high mobility needs, or difficult behaviour.
CONTACT US TODAY - We're currently interviewing:
- Experienced carer, confident to use a hoist, required to work as part of a team of carers for a lovely lady in Kent. 6 days per week.
- Experienced carer needed to care for lovely gentleman. Driver's licence essential. Excellent rates of pay!
- Carer with experience in Dementia care required to care for a lady in central London. Great location and good support!
Homecare for carers, care work, live in care work, care jobs, live in care jobs, care work London, live in care work London, care work UK, live in care work UK, care assistants, healthcare assistants, community care, community care Wimbledon, Merton, Kingston, Esher