- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1546 days ago
- Contract type
Two part time positions (Minimum of 20 hours per week)
Sadlers Wells is the UKs home of dance and a world leader in the presentation and creation of dance in all its forms. Sadlers Wells presents the finest UK and international companies across its three venues - Sadlers Wells Theatre (1,500 seats), the Peacock Theatre (1,000 seats) and the Lilian Baylis Studio (200 seats) as well as regular events off site.
The Catering and Events department is responsible for delivering an excellent food & beverage service throughout Sadlers Wells and the Peacock Theatre.
The Kitchen Porter is responsible for ensuring that the kitchen is cleaned and maintained to company standards. They will assist in the smooth running of the kitchen in order to give a good service to our visitors and guests. The successful candidate will be hard working, able to work under pressure and be an excellent team player. Previous experience of working within a kitchen environment is desirable.
£6.70 per hour plus benefits.
To be considered for any vacancy at Sadlers Wells, the Companys application form must be completed.
To apply for this vacancy, please download a job pack and application form direct from the Sadlers Wells website, www.sadlerswells.com . If you do not have access to the internet, you can request the relevant form and information from The Personnel Manager, Ref:KP Sadler's Wells, Rosebery Avenue, London EC1R 4TN.
Closing date for completed applications is 9.00am on Friday 9 March 2012.
Sadlers Wells has award winning access and guarantees interviews to suitably qualified disabled candidates.