- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1145 days ago
- Contract type
Become part of the street fundraising family at British Red Cross!
With very successful street fundraising campaigns in London, Manchester, Glasgow, Leeds and Bristol the charity are now setting up the first street fundraising team in Nottingham! To do this we need brilliant street fundraising team leaders and fundraisers. It is a great opportunity to join a growing operation and be a key member of the team.
The British Red Cross are one of the world's largest voluntary humanitarian charity's working worldwide including in the UK. Their hard work and passion help people in areas hit by natural disaster such as Hurricane Sandy where it has left thousands of people homeless across the US and Caribbean. In the UK they help over a million people everyday supporting in emergencies, providing care and teaching First Aid!
If you are an experienced team leader training pay starts at £9.00ph with the opportunity to earn between £9-13ph! If you are looking for a new role, a new challenge then street fundraising could be for you with pay starting at £8.00ph with the opportunity to earn between £8-£13ph.
Great benefits include:
- Regular pay reviews and bonuses
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Welcome workshop and regular training updates
- Paid breaks
- Travel Pay Expenses
- Progression opportunities
- Opportunity to have First Aid Training
The British Red Cross are an amazing Charity to be a part of! Give Sophie or Nicola a call today to get involved and see how we can help you! Call now on Nicola or Sophie 020 7089 2644