- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 599 days ago
- Contract type
Do you believe in the saying work hard play hard? Apply NOW for an IMMEDIATE START by calling Ellen NOW on 07714256237! Hours 10am-6pm, Monday-Friday, to do something rewarding and earn money this summer!
Working for the British Red Cross isn’t just a job it’s a way of life! Our team of fundraisers are a crazy bunch of passionate fundraisers who love what they do. The British Red Cross are now looking for fun, creative people to join the fundraising family!
You’ll be working directly for the British Red Cross and be part of the LARGEST humanitarian movement on the planet! As part of the in-house team fundraisers at the British Red Cross you are encouraged to be creative, passionate, fun and inspiring.
If you'd like to join a motivated team that strive to make a difference whilst having as much fun as possible along the way then this is the role for you.
Call Ellen on 07714256237 or click on 'reply to advert' with a CV or with your phone number and someone will be in touch very soon!