- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1560 days ago
- Contract type
If you are looking for work and need some help then why not attend our half day course.
During this course we will go through where to look for jobs, CV's, covering letters and emails, interviews and preparing to start work.
The course is run in Leeds and aims to help you understand the best approach to applying for work and preparing for interviews.
There are dates all throughout March but places are limited on some courses already. If you would like more information or you would like to book a date call us on 0845 3666 518.