- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1551 days ago
- Contract type
I require a 17th edition JIB approved electrician for an industrial project in Manchester.
Must be able to work in a team and alone with a minimum of 5 years experience. The position is temporary approx 4-6 weeks 8 hours a day monday to friday starting from Monday 5th of March. Pay rate is as per the JIB handbook
Candidate must have the following;
Must be familiar with trunking, conduit, SWA etc
All enquiries please email only