- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1271 days ago
- Contract type
We are currently looking for 1 experienced labourer for our shopfitting project in Brighton. The job is for approximately 1 week and will be starting Mon 3rd of Dec.
As a site labourer you will be responsible for keeping the site tidy, initial strip out, taking in deliveries and general ad-hoc duties.
Working 8am - 6pm/8pm Monday to Saturday, this job is paying £7 per hour (including paid breaks). Please note, this is on a CIS/UTR basis.
If you are interested in this job, or would like to find out more, please reply to this ad with the following:
* Up-to-date CV or brief work history
* Contact telephone number
* 2 contactable references
Thank you for your time.