- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 66 days ago
- Contract type
If you want to convert your spare hours into cash or simply want part time or full time work then we have the job for you!
This vacancy is ideal also as a second income, retirement top up or for students wanting to help fund their education.
Simply deliver and collect our well-known brochure in your local area and take the orders they produce to the customers when they come in it really is that simple.
Typical part-time earnings are £80 - £160 pw, depending on hours worked, and up to £400+ pw for full time.
No waiting for monthly cheques you earn weekly in cash.
Car not essential as you work local so job can be done on foot.
No costs involved, no buying the brochures, no buying the goods and no hard sell by you.
So there you have it flexible hours, weekly earnings and forgot to mention the generous bonus system!
We can offer you part time, full time and if you have a car and pc a possible management position.
To apply or find out more simply click on the APPLY ONLINE button at the top of the page which will take you to an online application/enquiry form and you will find our E MAIL ADDRESS here also to send your CV.
Alternatively you can click the REPLY TO THIS AD button to contact us through the Gumtree website.
If you have any questions please phone the enquiry line 0845 519 7068.