- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1446 days ago
- Contract type
We are a opening a new 10 bedroom hotel in South Kensington and there is new exciting opening for someone to join us from the beginning!
The Houseperson is responsible for general maintenance tasks and the cleanliness and appearance of the hotel and providing customers with quality service in a timely and friendly manner.
- general basic maintenance tasks: General painting and decorating and basic maintenance replacement (light bulbs etc), build IKEA furniture etc
- Cleaning : vary but may include: vacuuming, window washing, polishing floors. carpet washing of the guest rooms, corridors and front of the hotel.
- greeting and registering the guest, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest bill
- Be always willing to help with any responsible task
KEY SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE:
This is a key role for someone who is self motivated and a fast cleaner. You need to be hardworking, trustworthy and be able to work independently. It is important to have a positive attitude and always to be willing to help. The candidate should have attention to detail and be a perfectionist who enjoys cleaning and has an eye for detail!
It is an advantage to have cleaning experience. It would be an advantage to hold a relevant qualification (Painting and decorating etc) but this is not essential. However you must have confidence and have experience in those basic tasks mentioned above.
This is a full time position - hours to be discussed - however you will be required to work weekends and may be required to work late sometimes. We are looking for someone who is flexible! Ideally living within easy commuting distance from South Kensington
PAY - to be discussed