- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1442 days ago
- Contract type
The Lime Trees Hotel are looking for a receptionist to work on their busy reception desk. The applicant must be confident, have a polite and professional telephone manner, be organised and good at time keeping and have a smart appearance.
Duties will include: answering the telephone, checking guest in and out, cash handling, answering emails, dealing with guests face to face, booking reservations and other associated tasks.
Applicants must be able to work shifts 6:30- 15:00 and 15:00- 23:00.
Experience is desirable but not essential.
To apply for the position please reply to this message with your CV.
Or phone us on 01604 632188