- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1592 days ago
- Contract type
My client is a well established care organisation, who is currently looking for experienced care assistants within the area. The ideal candidate MUST have experience of working with the elderly and with disability experience is welcome. Must Have Manual Handling training. This vacancy is a full time vacancy but part time roles are available. You will be responsible for caring for the service user whilst catering for their personal needs. You must be confident with using a hoist, manual handling and personal care. The pay is between £6.00 and £8.00ph depending on experience and all candidates will be subject to a CRB check, which will be payable by the applicant. THIS WILL COST YOU £55. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT PAY FOR THIS .Crb Money will be refunded after 100hrs of work. PLEASE CAN YOU ONLY CALL BETWEEN 9AM and 5PM Monday to Friday