- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1575 days ago
- Contract type
Salary Circa £16K depending on experience
Tracy Park Hotel and Country Club
We are looking for a dedicated, aspiring hotel professional who will embrace this role of Head Housekeeper here at Tracy Park.
Tracy Park is a leading hotel & golf resort only 10 minutes from the City of Bath and 20 minutes from the City of Bristol. We have 24 individually appointed bedrooms with 21 more due for completion early 2012, an award winning restaurant and we are rapidly becoming one of the leading golf resorts and wedding venues in the South West of England.
Head Housekeeper Qualities and Essential Attributes:
Must be able to communicate well with guests and colleagues, and lead their team by setting examples of high standards
Effectively train and develop their team to ensurethey consistently service guest rooms and public areas to the required standards
Control costs through effective rota management, forecasting, stock control and minimising wastage
Comply with the statutory and legal requirements for Fire, Health and Safety and ensure that all Housekeeping employees are aware of the requirements.
Will be required to work weekends
Make a positive difference to the guest experience at Tracy Park Hotel
Immediate start desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Deputy Head Housekeeper looking for a progressive and challenging role.Experience of working in a similar supervisory role within housekeeping department in the hotel industry is essential.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK with good levels of written and spoken English.