- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1279 days ago
- Contract type
Groom Required for small private yard, part time hours can be flexible around other comitments etc. couple of hours in the morning during the week would be excellent. Must be confident around young horse and competition horses. You would be required to carry out general yard duties, mucking out, haynet filling, tack cleaning etc. Own transport essential. Must be capable of working alone and following any left instructions.