- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 593 days ago
- Contract type
Are you looking for a FUN-FILLED job?
Make the most out of the summer months and join our fundraising team!
Call Nicola or Olivia NOW: 0161 212 1588
You could join an in-house street fundraising team which means that you could be FUNDRAISING FOR A CHARITY DIRECTLY!!
You will be going to different high street locations everyday inspiring people to raise money and awareness for really important causes! You'll get to travel to different locations around Scotland, NO TWO DAYS WILL EVER BE THE SAME.
You'll be part of a FUN and PASSIONATE street fundraising team, getting paid to talk all day and make a real difference in the world!
You must be available full-time Mon-Fri 10am-6pm. You will start on £8 p/h with EXCELLENT TEAM LEADING PROGRESSION AND FANTASTIC INCENTIVES. You will also receive extra holiday pay after 3 months.
All applicants must be 18!!
Call Nicola NOW: 07928096753