- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1097 days ago
- Contract type
We are a busy family based in a rural location 20mins from Canterbury, with children of 5 and 3, and their grandfather, and spaniel !
We're looking for an energetic all-rounder to help Mummy with housework on a regular basis 5PM's a week, and occasional evening babysitting
If you like to cook, that is an advantage but not necessary. More important is a happy and enthusiastic personality, and previous experience with small children is a must !
You must be over 21 with top references/CRB check. You might be a little bit aupair/child minder/nanny/cleaner/home help/babysitter/cook - or all of the above and studying, or perhaps a mother yourself. Let us know !
A clean driving licence and Polish language an advantage, but not essential
In addition to your accommodation (your own room in our friendly shared house in Canterbury) and travels costs, an allowance of £50 per week will be paid. (avg. 25 hour week, to suit all)
Live out and increased salary also possible, if you live locally and can travel
Please use the form above to get in touch with as much information about you as possible, and CV please
Only suitable applicants will be contacted for an informal interview/chat and an opportunity to discuss the duties.
Interviews and informal sessions over Summer holidays - full time position from Sept. 2nd 2013
Thanks for looking !