- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1563 days ago
- Contract type
Since opening in 2008 Azucar Tapas Bar & Restaurant has aimed to provide authentic, reasonably priced South American food served as tapas in a warm, informal and relaxing setting. Combining this with a great selection of punchy cocktails, Spanish and Latin American beers, new world wines and one of the largest rum and tequila collections in Leeds. Azucar promised to bring something different to the Brewery Wharf area which saw them scoop Best Newcomer 2010 and nominated for Best World Restaurant in 2012 at the Oliver Awards.
Now moving forward into 2012 we have decided to reinvent our product, moving toward a more Spanish inspired tapas menu, we are looking for a Full Time Supervisor to complete our restaurant team who will be an integral part of taking Azucar to the next level.
We are looking for
A career minded individual who is looking to learn and progress in their career
Strong leadership and organisational skills coupled with assisting the existing management team with the day to day running of the restaurant
Experience in a similar role in a high-pressure, high-volume environment
Passionate about delivering high quality food and service
Commitment, drive, attention to detail and the desire to instil these qualities in the whole team
Great communication skills
You will be required to;
Assist in the day to day running of the restaurant and taking a leadership role in the absence of the restaurant manager
Work alongside the bar and restaurant manager to deliver exceptional service and standards at all times
Deliver excellent service and take pride in the presentation and quality of your work
Take an active role in increasing sales both on food and drink
Bring new and exciting ideas to help keep improving service standards
This role entails minimum 48 hours at £6.50 an hour. It would ideally suit somebody who is already in a supervisory role and is looking to gain the training and experience necessary to progress with a career within the restaurant industry
Please forward a copy of your CV via the link above