- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1204 days ago
- Contract type
LIVE IN / OUT NANNY REQUIRED for Barnes / St Tropez family. Part time working Mum needs some extra help with our two sons ages 4 and 18 months in both London and France.
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years experience or a childcare qualification. You will be an enthusiastic healthy cook with an interest in pre-school learning as well as play. A love of swimming, sailing, the beach, sun and having fun is required. Driving license is essential.
Basic hours will be Monday to Friday 8am to 6.30pm plus alternate nights babysitting in France. Generally job will include some sole charge and some shared childcare with me and light housekeeping duties connected with the children ( including cooking lunches). It is essential that you are able to travel to Europe as we relocate to our house in SW France during the school holidays.
We are looking for a first class person to care for our children and I really want someone who is going to stick around for a few years and be part of the family.