- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1579 days ago
- Contract type
MANY THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE RESPONDED TO THIS AD- WE HAVE NOW FILLED THE POSITION. WE APOLOGISE THAT WE CANNOT RESPOND TO EVERYONE INDIVIDUALLY DUE TO THE MASSIVE RESPONSE. WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN FINDING WORK.
We are a professional couple living in Acton looking for a full time live-out nanny for our 19 month old little girl Zoe.
Hours are likely to be 4/5 days a week; about 9 to 11 hours a day, with immediate start.
Duties to include:
Taking Zoe out to activities, play groups and playgrounds
Lots of playing and reading with her.
Preparing meals for her.
Making her laugh lots.
The person we are looking for:
will love caring for young children and have experience doing so
have baby first aid qualifications
ideally be able to drive
ideally speak fluent Italian and/or English
be reliable, punctual and flexible
MUST be able to provide references
Salary £5.50-£7.50 per hour depending on experience.