- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1533 days ago
- Contract type
We are an active, professional couple looking for a live-out full time nanny / housekeeper to be sole charge of our 6 month old daughter starting end of April 2012.
We are looking for a warm, positive, responsible individual to fit into our family as Mum prepares to return to work in May. Our daughter has a lively delightful spirit, which you should be willing to harness and feel comfortable taking her to a mixture of fun activities within our neighborhood as part of encouraging her development.
We live in a bright 2 bedroom upper ground flat located near many tube and overground transport links in NW London (Swiss Cottage, Belsize Park & Finchley Road tube stations; Finchley Road & Frognal and South Hampstead overground). We are a pleasant walk away from Primrose Hill, Regents Park, Hampstead Heath and local village high streets.
Job Details and Responsibilities:
Contract Type: Permanent
Start Date: Full-time from end of April with a 4 week part-time lead in
Rate: This is a contract position and rate will commensurate with experience
Hours of Work: M-F 8:00-18:30 (10.5 paid hours) precise hours can be discussed
Willing to provide occasional babysitting or evening cover
Nursery Duties (including baby food prep, laundry, keeping toys tidy etc.)
Household Duties (including light housework, some shopping, possibly family dinner prep)
Proven experience working with babies of a similar age
Must be registered on voluntary aspect of the Ofsted Childcare register (vOCR) or be willing to register
Ofsted Early Years Register (EYR) a bonus although not essential
Are fluent in English (+ Spanish or French desirable but not mandatory)
Have the right to work in the UK, self-employed preferable
Interviews commencing immediately through till beginning of March
If you are interested, please send us:
1. Your CV (or an e-mail detailing your previous childcare experience)
2. Your current employment situation and availability
3. Your Ofsted registration number (if you already have one)
4. Two London based childcare related references (checkable upon job offer)
5. Contact details and a photo
6. A description as to why you feel you should be considered for the role
Apologies, but we will only respond to the candidates who meet the criteria listed above.