- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1277 days ago
- Contract type
Dynamic new business in Woodley, East Reading requires an experienced bookkeeper to start in January 2013.
Full knowledge of preparing and submitting online VAT Returns.
Working knowledge of Sage payroll.
Sales, purchase and cash ledger maintenance including preparing BACS files.
Can reconcile bank, invoice finance and credit card statements.
A good understanding of double entry bookkeeping.
Has good experience in using all areas of Sage or similar software product.
Will need to apply current bookkeeping software knowledge to our own business operating system, Agathos Systems. Full training will be provided
Office based self-employed or employed position available.
Must be adaptable and willing to take on general admin/office tasks to complete the job.
Flexible working to suit, approximately 10 hours per week.
4 weeks paid holiday
Workplace Pension available (subject to being employed)
Hourly rate negotiable and based upon knowledge and experience.