- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1517 days ago
- Contract type
We are a small team of people running a busy and successful business selling healthy snacks, teas and Digestive Mix from our office in Clapham North. Check out our website for more information: www.consciousfood.co.uk
We are looking for a multi-tasker who enjoys wearing different "hats". The role will involve some of the following and other ad hoc tasks:
Coordination and follow up of online, direct and trade show sales data
Communication between trade distributors & our warehouse to ensure timely delivery & invoicing.
Administration of trade show attendance
Taking orders over the telephone
Book keeping - logging invoices and expenses & chasing payments
Office management duties: ordering supplies etc.
This would suit a person that has an interest in healthy food, who is numerate, organised and likes working autonomously in a relaxed environment with fun people.
We are ideally looking for a freelancer who is available for an immediate start and to accept a long-term position. If this sounds good to you then please write to us and tell us about yourself.